1. Choosing a course
Explore our ever-growing list of the math courses. Select the grade of your child and explore the courses with Live Online Classes
2. Enrolling in a batch
Pick your timezone and a slot that will work for you during the entire duration, of course, you wish to enroll in.
3. Free first class
Once you have picked a course you want to enroll in, start your trial without any upfront cost.
The free trial helps you ensure that the classes are right for you.
You may buy the complete course after that or simply cancel the enrollment from your dashboard.
4. Tips for your first class
Before the classes, you will get the zoom link to join the live classes on your registered email.
This link shows how to join a zoom class using a link.
In case you have more questions around Zoom, please visit their extensive help center
5. Class requirements
Please ensure that you have the following basic requirements for a class -
- Either of Laptop, desktop, Tablet or Mobile phone with a working webcam speaker and microphone
- High quality with internet bandwidth to support video calling
- Blank papers and pen or whiteboard with a marker
6. Payments and Cancellations
- We will deduct the course amount after 24 hours of completing the first class with us.
- If you wish to cancel your enrollment of the course, you may do so within 24 hours of completing your first class by clicking this link